Pages

Mar 10, 2012

Something fresh to celebrate the gorgeous weather

Hi there,

I haven't posted in a few days but boy do I have something pretty to show you today: Sinful Colors' Mint apple.


This minty turquoise polish is very special and doesn't look like anything I have in my stash. 


Sinful Colors polishes are really nice and sadly enough, they don't seem to get enough hype :( They are inexpensive, the colors are great and I love the formula.

The formula was great: opaque in 2 coats and self-leveling. I don't remember what topcoat I used but I find that most of them tend to make these shimmery glass fleck lacquers shrink. Any suggestions for a non shrinking topcoat aside from Poshe, Sèche Vite, Out the door or Good to go?







Do you have any nice Sinful Colors polish that you really like?

Thanks for reading!



3 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous polish! I've heard that Revlon's Quick Dry Top Coat is really good and doesn't shrink the polish. I actually bought it today but I haven't used it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a bit of a faf to deal with but I use a layer of seche BASE Coat over the polish layer, then a layer of Nailtiques formula 2 as my top coat, wears like iron (I work in the medical field so I'm not careful with my manicure) this combo doesn't seem to cause shrinkage and I don't get chips. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I always pick up this color and never buy it. I guess because the shimmer sort of throws me off (I'm not a shimmer fan) but this is actually very pretty. I have a hit or miss luck with SC and have unfortunately not tried many of their polishes.

    ReplyDelete