Pages

Nov 22, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

Hello my dear readers,

Hurray! I got my very first award on Blogger:  The Versatile Blogger Award!

Thanks so much Holly from Holly and Polish, I'm really touched by your very sweet attention!


There are 2 rules for this award:
  1. List seven things about yourself
  2. Pass the award on to 15 other bloggers


As a good Swiss who always has to follow all the rules :), here are 7 things about me:
  1. I love to share with people and often start talking with total strangers (deep down I think we are all the same and put too many barriers between on another). Some people might find that crazy but to me it's just basic communication.
  2. I love recycling/customizing furniture and people say I have a gift for decorating homes. When I was little I used to move around the  furniture I had in my room about every week!
  3. I believe in God but not adhere to one specific religion.
  4. I have a sister who is 4 years older than me and lives in London. We are very different but I love her dearly.
  5. I'm an Aries and my ascendante is in Scorpio.
  6. I can read/write hieroglyphic Egyptian, Coptic and Latin and speak fluently English, French, Italian and German.
  7. I have an adorable boyfriend who is an egyptologist and archaeologist. 
As to the second rule, here are the lovely 15 bloggers I'd like to pass this award on to:
  1. Jacki from Adventures in Acetone
  2. Kellie from Also Known As...
  3. Nailstories (I'm sorry I don't know your name :() from Nail Stories
  4. Courtney from An Amateur's Nail Obsession by NailsbyCourtney
  5. Deniz from Emerald Sparkled
  6. Emily from Emily's Nail Files
  7. Fingers (I'm sorry I don't know your name:() from Fingers Polish Mania
  8. Karen from Frazzle and Aniploish
  9. Amy from Gotham Polish
  10. Leslie from Polish Art Addiction
  11. Amy from I'm Feeling Nail-Venturous
  12. Anna from Loodie Loodie Loodie
  13. Tera from Nails in Nippon
  14. Sasha from Nihrida
  15. Lyndsay from Pixie Polish

    I really wish I could pass this award on to more great bloggers, 15 really isn't enough. To all the bloggers I haven't nominated, please excuse me... I chose blogs I love but there are so many more and I love yours too. Obviously my selection doesn't portray all of my preferred blogs. You all deserve it and my loving thoughts go to you :)

    Emilie

    9 comments:

    1. You can write hieroglyphs? Very cool!

      Thanks so much for tagging me--I can't promise to pass it along soon but I do appreciate it!

      ReplyDelete
    2. My name is Fingers-that's the way I like it!! Total anonymity!! Congrats and thank you !!

      ReplyDelete
    3. You can write hieroglyphic Egyptian, Coptic and Latin?? One word...WOW!! I wish I could do something cool like that!
      Thanks for the award. When I have some free time, I promise I'll try to pass it along :-)

      ReplyDelete
    4. @KarenD: You are welcome :) And don't worry about passing it along soon, it's the intention that counts.

      @Fingers: You are welcome! I understand and respect the total anonymity and had no intention of trying to get you to tell me your name :)

      @Nail Stories: Thanks! And you are welcome :) I know it takes time to pass the award on but don't feel any pressure :), I just wanted to share.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Her name is Jennifer! haha!

      Thanks for the tag! So sweet!

      ReplyDelete
    6. or I think it is Jennifer

      ReplyDelete
    7. @imfeelingnail-venturous: o_O I hope you are not going to get in trouble for telling me her name :)
      You are welcome for the tag!

      ReplyDelete
    8. Thanks for the tag :) It's great learning more about you!

      ReplyDelete
    9. @GothamPolish: You are welcome, and thanks for your nice comment :)

      ReplyDelete