Pages

Sep 5, 2011

OPI's Step Right Up! (#NL F28)

Hello lovelies!

I hope you all had a nice weekend. Mine was pretty lousy as I was sick (caught a cold on Thursday). Well I'm feeling much better today and was glad to start off my week at work.

For my beginning of the week mani I chose something a bit classic as I have a meeting with my boss tomorrow. I just couldn't go to work with the very bright green polish I had on Sunday! I wanted a light pink but nothing that cries bubblegum or Barbie so I opted for OPI's Step Right Up, a whitish creamy pink. 

This polish is sheer if you apply 1 coat but I chose to do 3 to get a more opaque finish. The formula was fine. No streaks, clumps or irregularities in sight! Yay!

Sorry for the messy cuticle lines on a few of my nails, I was a bit messy today and took the photos before I had time to clean my lines!

Thanks for reading!

All the pictures were taken in artificial lighting, without flash.


 


  • Base:   Revlon's calcium hardener (2 coats)
  • Top:    Sèche Vite (1 coat)

2 comments: