Pages

Sep 25, 2011

OPI's I'm not really a waitress

Hi!

I hope you are all having a nice weekend. Mine's been pretty busy and will be even more tomorrow!

For today's mani I used OPI's I'm not really a waitress, a deep crimson red shimmer polish with burgundy undertones. Such a gorgeous shade.

The formula was great; this could be a one coater if you apply it carefully. I chose to put 2 coats on.

I don't know if this polish stains so I put 2 coats of my basecoat on. My nails are still pretty badly stained by The one that got away so I didn't want the situation to get even worse!

Have a nice evening!




All pictures were taken in artificial lighting, without flash.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful color! For staining I used bubble white from Sally Beauty Supply and it works really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nail Designs xox: Thanks for the info! Unfortunately I live in Switzerland and won't be able to get bubble white...I actually used two coats of basecoat in order to prevent staining

    ReplyDelete