Pages

Sep 20, 2011

Essence's Nude it + Circus confetti

Hello lacquer lovers!

I got a few Essence polishes today and wanted to share my preferred one first: Nude it.
This polish is supposed to match your skin and it pretty much did mine in the bottle, but it seems a bit more gray on my nails... I thought I had found my perfect nude polish match but I'll have to keep searching! Nevertheless Nude it is a very nice polish. The formula was great and fully opaque in 2 thin coats of lacquer.
At fisrt I thought of leaving my mani simple but then decided to add some sparkle with my preferred multicolored and multi-sized glitter topcoat: Circus confetti (also by Essence). To speed up the drying time I applied my usual Sèche Vite topcoat.

I really like the end result but will surely try adding a matte topcoat tomorrow.

What do you think of this mani?




All three pictures were taken in artificial lighting, without flash.


2 comments: