Pages

Sep 30, 2011

Calvin Klein's Indigo blue

Hi!

Here's just a quick post on a great Calvin Klein polish I found recently in a clearance sale. It came in a set with 4 other polishes for a bargain price.

I had never seen CK lacquers before and have to admit I wasn't sure the quality was going to be good. Well I was in for an excellent surprise. These polishes are great. Grab'em if you find any! I mean the colors are gorgeous and the formula was perfection.

Indigo blue is the polish I'm showing you today (I'll swatch the others soon). It's extremely pigmented and you could use only 1 coat, but as usual, I chose to apply 2.




What do you think of this electric blue? I'm in love with it!

Thanks for reading and have a nice Friday.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for following me! You have gorgeous nails. This blue is really pretty, I've never heard of CK polishes either!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emily! And thanks also for following mine. My name is also Emilie, but spelled differently!

    ReplyDelete