Pages

Aug 7, 2011

Neon polishes

Hi,

Who doesn't like wearing bright nail polishes in Summer? 

Although I've been wearing a lot of pastels lately, I felt the urge the other day to sport a neon mani. Must be the rainy weather we've been having here the past few days. As you might have seen in my previous post, I chose to wear 2 China Glaze polishes: Pool party on my hands and Flip flop fantasy on my toes.

The neon wave that hit us a couple of years ago is still a current trend and the polishes I'm showing you today are just a few examples of the numerous neon lacquers you can find. 
Many brands make them but I find that China Glaze has the best color range.

Neon polishes don't photograph well so you have to imagine that these polilshes are so much more brighter than in the pictures.

Enjoy!




Photo 1:  (From left to right)
  1. Shocking pink
  2. Flip flop fantasy
  3. Pool party



Photo 2:   (From left to right)
  1. Celtic sun
  2. Japanese koi
  3. Color club's Ultra-Astral




No comments:

Post a Comment