Pages

Jul 26, 2011

OPI Pirates collection

I know you guys surely already know/own this great OPI collection, but I love it so much and just wanted to share some of my preferred colors with you. Note the matte topcoat (Essence) on Sparrow me the drama and Skull and Glossbones.





Photo 1:   Skull and Glossbones with a matte topcoat (Essence), a beigey grey.





Photo 2:   Sparrow me the drama (a dusty bubblegum pink with lavendar undertones) with a coat of China Glaze's Fairy dust (fine holographic glitter) on my ring finger + matte topcoat





Photo 3:   Stranger tides, a murky light imperial jade green + China Glaze's Fairy dust on ring finger






Photo 4:    Steady as she rose (a light rosy and dusty lavandar with greyish undertones) + OPI Teenage dream (pink metallic base with multicolored and holographic glitter) from the Katy Perry collection.




Photo 5:   Mermaid's tears, a gorgeous turquoisy dusty green with bluish undertones. 


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment